- This event has passed.
Advanced Fetal Monitoring – A Multidisciplinary Approach
June 3 @ 7:30 am - 3:30 pm
One event on June 3, 2022 at 7:30 am
Wednesday, June 1, 2022, | 7:30 am – 3:30 pm
Holiday Day Inn & Suites, Duluth, MN & offered virtually via Zoom
Friday, June 3, 2022, | 7:30 am – 3:30 pm
Avalon Events Center, Fargo, ND & offered virtually via Zoom
This education activity is funded by the Essentia Health Foundation.
Upon completion of this program, the participant will be able to:
• Identify knowledge gaps in fetal monitoring & labor management.
• Apply an evidence-based approach of standardized interpretation and management to intrapartum
electronic fetal monitoring.
• Discuss the relationship between uterine activity and fetal oxygenation.
• Utilize the NICHD terminology and two principles of interpretation in an FHR tracings review.
• Describe the relationship between documentation & deposition and discuss the legal implications of both.
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM.
This program offers 6.0 contact hours of continuing education.
More information and registration are available at: www.essentiahealth.org/cme
The programs included here are intended to be educational in nature; sales-based presentations are not permitted. It is the responsibility of the participant to assure that individual programs meet the continuing education requirements and conditions of her/his credentialing body. MPO/MNPQC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in these programs. Utilizing the above links will take you away from the MPO website.