MNPQC In the Know
Beyond the Baby Blues Perinatal Substance Use, Reproductive Justice, and the Redleaf Way
1330 Industrial Boulevard Northeast Minneapolis, MN 55413
Minnesota Doula Workforce Survey
- Build a more comprehensive profile of the workforce of doulas and birth workers in Minnesota.
- Establish baseline demographic data of doulas/birth workers in Minnesota.
- Identify important gaps in service.
- Identify important strengths of the workforce.
- Support strategic objectives to increase access to doula/birth worker services.
MNPQC’s Community Organization Resources
Visit the Resources Page on our new website to access the numerous Community Organizations and online resources. These resources aid birthing people and their babies, as well as healthcare professionals interested in improving perinatal health across Minnesota. If you don’t see your organization listed, or know of an organization or helpful resource that is missing, please contact us at email@example.com to the community resource section.
To continue providing access to information, engagement, and collaboration among Minnesota Perinatal & Infant Providers – please send your resources, events, and information to firstname.lastname@example.org to display on our website.
April 20: AIM TAP: Debriefs