We want to thank each and every one of our amazing committee members who gave their time and energy to help MNPQC carry out our mission.
A special thanks to our MNPQC chairs who led the way:
- Todd Stanhope-MNPQC Chair
- Phillip Rauk-Former MNPQC Vice Chair
- Rochelle Johnson-Data Chair
- Mira Sheff-Data Vice Chair
- Arielle Skalisky-Former PEC Chair
- Ann Downey-Former PEC Chair
- Adrienne Richardson-MOSTaRE Chair
- Rachel Cooper-MOSTaRE Vice Chair
- Bethany Sabol-Hypertension Co-Chair
- Melissa Bray-Hypertension Co-Chair
- Phillip Rauk-Hypertension Co-Chair
The work we do would not be achievable without all of you! Thank you for your continued support!
MNPQC’s Community Organization Resources
Visit the Resources Page on our new website to access the numerous Community Organizations and online resources. These resources aid birthing people and their babies, as well as healthcare professionals interested in improving perinatal health across Minnesota. If you don’t see your organization listed, or know of an organization or helpful resource that is missing, please contact us at email@example.com to the community resource section.
To continue providing access to information, engagement, and collaboration among Minnesota Perinatal & Infant Providers – please send your resources, events, and information to firstname.lastname@example.org to display on our website.
January 5: AIM TAP: Safe Reduction of Primary C/S
January 24: Hennepin Healthcare Perinatal Substance Use ECHO Infant Toxicology: Breastfeeding and Substance Use Disorders
There are past and present events available on the calendar – View the full calendar on our website!
Have an event that needs to be showcased?
Please send us the event information – email@example.com !