• Adrenal Fatige Solutions: Techniques for coping with stress as a parent.
• MN Milk Bank for Babies: a non-profit organization created to establish a human donor milk bank in Minnesota.
• Minnesota Preemies: An online support community specifically for local families.
• Parents as Teachers: Parents as Teachers is a national organization with the mission to provide information, support and encouragement to parents, encouraging optimal development of children during the crucial early years of life. This site has articles, tips and links to other resources.
• PreemieCare: Dedicated to supporting families of infants born preterm through education, support, and resources.
• Prematurity.Org: Information on preemie babies, preemie children, and preemie family support
• Your Premature Infant: interactive programs: cues, body movements, sleep & and awake states, crying, senses, interacting, feeding and parent stories
• Zero to Three: A national nonprofit organization that informs, trains and supports professionals, policymakers and parents in their efforts to improve the lives of infants and toddlers.
Utilizing the above links will navigate you away from the Minnesota Perinatal Organization (MPO) website.
MPO is not responsible or liable for the content or accuracy of information contained in these sites.